Atlas Coffeehouse @ Duke's Road


The new year brings a new player to the cafe scene. From the people who brought you Assembly Coffee (one of my favorite cafes btw) comes Atlas Coffeehouse. Located along the Bukit Timah stretch, this place is perfect for a weekday afternoon coffee.



Opened less than 2 months and I'm already here 4 times. What did i have here at Atlas coffee? Continue reading

Coffee obviously, but that's not all. Mocha was kinda average.




Salted Caramel Buttermilk Waffle seems like the one at Assembly. Nothing out of the ordinary. Still one of my favorite waffles around. 



Tried that Nutella french toast. Comes in a huge portion and I recommend that you share it with someone else. Everything about this dish was sinful, but prolly worth those calories.



Decided to try one of their savory mains and the first item which caught my eye was the Creamy Mushroom on Sourdough. The scrabbled egg made the dish ever more photogenic. Tasted great, loved the flavors of the mushrooms and sauce.


We had the salmon and soba on another occasion but this dish left me a tad disappointed. Nothing much to rave about as it tasted abit too fishy.








overallreview: shauneeie4hands. Haven't had a new cafe serving good dishes for awhile and I'm glad there's finally a new cafe which i can go back again and again. Loving the waffles here at Atlas Coffeehouse and prolly the mushroom sourdough. Good to chill out for a coffee during weekdays but if you're visiting during the weekend, prepare for a queue.



Atlas Coffeehouse
6 Duke’s Road
Singapore 268886
nearby mrt: botanic gardens



Instagram

follow me on instagram: @shauneeie or like my facebook page: @shauneeie for more foodie escapades

Instagram


Labels: , , ,